As a business and tax attorney serving Arizona for over 30 years, the philosophy behind my legal practice has remained constant. I maintain the highest level of responsiveness to my clients’ needs, solve legal problems in the most cost-effective, yet creative manner and take on no more work than I can do well.
My practice emphasizes:
- Tax Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning and Transactions
- Business succession planning
- Formations of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Taxation of real estate transactions
- Individual, partnership, limited liability company and corporate taxation
- Tax exempt organizations
Although I’m a solo practitioner, my network of lawyers with complimentary areas of expertise is extensive. Through those affiliations, my clients often are able to obtain the same breadth of expertise as they would with a large firm, but with the personal touch and attentiveness of a small firm with a client-centered environment.